Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Death

I want to apologize to any who follow my blog for the long absence, but I am sorry to say, this will be my last entry.  My son, born in October of 2012, passed away on January 5, 2013.  I could very easily use wow as a means to escape my pain, but I feel that would consume me, as well as leave my wife to face her pain alone.  I have instead decided to stop playing wow, so I can focus on healing with my wife together.  It was a great game, and I made many great friends playing it, but priorities change, and I feel a need to move on.  Thank you to all who took the time to share in my blog with me.  I wish the best in life for all of you.

P.S. my sons nickname was my little monkey and I chose the name for my blog because I would often look at him and say, "monkeys, monkeys, monkeys"

No comments:

Post a Comment