Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A step in the right direction

I have been mulling over doing a post on how much time it takes to cap valor for the last couple days, and just hadn't gotten around to writing it.  My main concern was that I used to be able to cap just by raiding, which I always do, and so that left all my other time to do what I wanted.  Last night, I had to squeeze in about four hours more play then I usually do on a given day just to cap.  Needless to say, I was not happy.

Then I saw that on the new hotfix update, they changed the valor per boss from 25 to 40.  A very minor change and yet for each boss I kill that is 3 fewer dailies I need to do, or for every three bosses, one less scenario.  It doesn't solve the problem completely, as I don't have time to raid competitively and do all the single player stuff you need to do to stay competitive raiding wise, but it will help, and it is a step in the right direction.

So, I now give something that I think Blizzard rarely hears from its players.  Way to go!  You are going the right direction, and I hope you keep it up.

P.S. For my mistweaver tank healing friends...they also did a hotfix making the life cocoon shield twice as strong, meaning the 30% hot buff will last twice as long.  This is a good change.

No comments:

Post a Comment